Here at Poseidon quality customer service and an honest attitude towards business is our number one aim. We try our hardest to be as fair as possible in every situation and invite customers to read our T&cs below.
- We pride our self on offering the best service possible at Poseidon, but due to the nature of the sports we specialize in there is an important element of safety and weather to consider.
- Poseidon will always operate with safety as our priority, we reserve the right to cease activity if safety is compromised at anytime.
- We aim to be as fair as possible and we generally take payment at the start of a session having confirmed it’s going ahead(except group bookings).
- If, for any reason, the conditions become adverse and the session is finished short we will offer any lost time as a credit to be rebooked at a later date.
- For our security we require a deposit to confirm group bookings of over 4 people.
- Poseidon cannot issue a refund for any time lost, we will do everything we can to complete the session you’d signed up for.
- Due to the weather dependency of kiting we request that students arrive early for their session. Time lost due to lateness cannot be the responsibility of Poseidon.
- If Poseidon or the weather causes a delay to a lesson, the lost time will be made up to the customer by us.
- We request cancelations be made no later than 48 hours before a booking. We offer a standby booking system for persons who cancel last minute several times.
- It’s important to state that whilst Poseidon does carry full third party liability cover, participants of the sports must be aware of the potential dangers and so participate at their own risk.
- Our lesson vouchers are valid for 12 months for the service described and person issued to. The service or ownership may gladly be changed with written notice.
- Special offer vouchers may be valid for a limited time, as per their description.
- We aim to keep availability for voucher holders, but can’t prioritise them over a new booking.
- We cannot offer a refund on any vouchers purchased or expired.
- We request cancelations no later than 48 hours before a session. Cancelations received last minute will ensure a 50% forfeit.
- Making a purchase online is easy. Simply browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked to confirm your order before being taken to a Secure Payment Server.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards for payment. If you are shopping from outside of the UK, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa and Mastercard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. You may send your credit card information via phone, mail or over the Internet.
- When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. Confirmation of the transaction and the contract between Poseidon and the buyer is completed once Poseidon has dispatched the item.
- We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- In the case of a product being out of stock or no longer available the item will be placed on back order. You will be notified and offered the option to wait, change your order or cancel your order.
- Orders cancelled before dispatch will be refunded within 48 hours.
Shipping And Handling
- All orders received before 6pm will be dispatched the next working day, either by Courier or Royal Mail.
- Delivery charge is shown in the shopping basket summary when an item is added, also in the check out page and finally on the secure payment page.
- We aim to deliver your order right away. You will normally receive your order within 48 hours from receipt of payment.
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- All orders include VAT at the current rate except where VAT is exempt, for instance children’s clothing.
Credit Card Security
- During the ordering process, no personal information is gathered by our web site.
- We guarantee your satisfaction. If any goods arrive damaged, or fail to meet your requirements, please call 0777 237 0007.
- If you need to reach us, please email us at email@example.com, alternatively, you can call on 0777 237 0007 (International +44 0777 237 0007).
- Poseidon do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- www.poseidonkiteschool.com sales are run and operated by Poseidon Kiteboarding Ltd. All beach side tuition and activities are managed and run by Poseidon Watersports Ltd. Both are contactable through the details found on the contact page.
- All transactions and activities are intended to take place in the UK and is therefore governed by UK law and jurisdiction.
- All content and material present on this site is owned by Poseidon or our suppliers.
- In the event you are not completely satisfied, please contact us on 0777 237 0007 in the first instance to see if we can quickly remedy any problem. If you are still not entirely happy with your order, you can return any part of it within 30 days of purchase with a copy of your receipt.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found by clicking here.
- The product you wish to return must be in a saleable condition in its original, undamaged packaging, with any tags still attached. We cannot accept returns of products that were found to be faulty after a signature has been taken.
- These policies are in line with the European Directive on distance selling
- All delivery to the UK mainland is free on purchases over £50. Delivery on purchases under £50 is charged at £3. Delivery is possible outside of the UK mainland, please contact us for a postage quote.
- In rare instances, products might be damaged while in transit. It is very important that the item is checked for damage prior to it being signed for in ‘good condition’. Absolutely no claim can be created for compensation in the event the item is signed for in ‘good condition’.