Stand up paddleboarding, officially the worlds fastest growing sport, offers a tranquil blend of surfing and kayaking, forming the ideal way to explore Poole Harbour's hidden coastline.
Run as casually as possible from our beach side centre, we use a range of high quality equipment to offer a full service for paddlers of all ages. Whether it’s a last minute idea to have a dip, a pre-booked children's birthday party, or an agenda to complete a full day mission across the harbour, we love to help and welcome ‘Suppers’ of all levels into our relaxed and professional paddle scene.
Rental & Trails
- Board rental and local trails are available both supervised and unsupervised*, across Poole Harbour and Bournemouth Bay with a varied, optional trail guide.
- *persons wishing to hire unsupervised will be required to complete an assessment/training session and carry their own insurance through BSUPA membership.
1 hour - £15
3 hours - £30
6 hours - £50
- Run by our highly qualified and passionate instructor team, SUP lessons aren’t mandatory, but they are as fun as they are informative.
- Focused on developing specific skills from basic balancing to advanced turn techniques, a SUP lesson is a great way to fast track progression and build confidence in order to continue exploring alone.
- Run frequently throughout the Summer, our guided tours are run as group session expeditions, following our various trail routes across the Poole coastline.
- Planned around the conditions, we keep in touch via personal messages and social media updates about our weekly tour schedules.
Tuesday Night Paddle
- Every Tuesday from 6.30 – 8pm, we run a social SUP tour following a range of different routes around Poole Harbour. Paddle boarders of all levels are welcome to join in, meet new friends, and enjoy an evening on the water with us.
£15 (Inc. all equipment)