Stand up paddleboarding, officially the worlds fastest growing sport, is the best way to explore Poole Harbour's hidden coastline
Run as casually as possible from our beach side centre, we use a range of high quality equipment to offer a full service for paddlers of all ages. Whether it’s a last minute idea to have a dip, a pre-booked children's birthday party, or an agenda to complete a full day mission across the harbour, we love to help and welcome ‘Suppers’ of all levels into our relaxed and professional paddle scene.
Rental & Trails
- Board rental and local trails are available both supervised and unsupervised*, across Poole Harbour and Bournemouth Bay with a varied, optional trail guide.
- *persons wishing to hire unsupervised will be required to complete an assessment/training session and carry their own insurance through BSUPA membership.
1 hour - £15
3 hours - £30
6 hours - £50
- Run by our highly qualified and passionate instructor team, SUP lessons aren’t mandatory, but they are as fun as they are informative.
- Focused on developing specific skills from basic balancing to advanced turn techniques, a SUP lesson is a great way to fast track progression and build confidence in order to continue exploring alone.
- Run frequently throughout the Summer, our guided tours are run as group session expeditions, following our various trail routes across the Poole coastline.
- Planned around the conditions, we keep in touch via personal messages and social media updates about our weekly tour schedules.
PAddle & a pint
- Every Tuesday from 6.30-8pm, we run a social SUP tour following a range of different routes around Poole Harbour to a local establishment for some refreshment. Paddle boarders of all levels are welcome to join in, meet new friends, and enjoy an evening on the water with us.
£20 (Inc. all equipment & a pint)
£10 with own board