Summer might be over and winter just around the corner, but for us autumn is the season we wait for...
The windy season, as we like to call it is the time of year when the summer's energy keeps giving back, serving up solid low pressure systems that drive in from the Atlantic, pushing strong and regular winds which blow consistently over the still mild harbour waters.
Making the most of it and wanting to see more people join us on the water we're running a special windy season offer.
Quite simply, the promotion offer's newbie kiters 5 hours of complementary hire following completion of a 2 day or fast track course during the months of October and November.
To sign up for this offer simply choose which course is right for you, buy a £100 deposit voucher from the link below and contact us to book in.
You'll be sent a voucher and having completed training you can continue practising alone with hire kit for 5 hours, completely free of charge.*
Simple. It's a £100 saving, an easy entry into the sport and days worth of smiles.
*Other terms and conditions
- Offer vouchers must be purchased prior to commencement of a course.
- The remaining balance will be payable at the start of each course.
- Balance on a 2 day course - £110
- Balance on a fast track course - £190
- The promotion period runs from October 1st - November 30th, courses and hire outside of these dates are non applicable or offer redeemable.
- Hire will be available having reached an independent level, course training aims to develop skills and achieve this level, but we cannot guarantee it, we can offer hourly after course training on a 1:1 basis if required.
- Personal 3rd party insurance will be required to continue hiring independently, the cost of this is £38 annually with the BKSA.