- Ridiculous drift
- Super smooth
- Minimal lift
- Pivotal turn
- Huge de-power
- High quality construction
Never stumbling, its ultra smooth power delivery, massive depower range, minimum lift and extremely pivotal turn, offer complete freedom to find pockets in a wave no other kite out there allows. Built super strong and paired with Ozone’s clean Contact bar, there’s a reason the Reo is the kite of choice at wave spots the world over.
Dedicated to the rider who lives to hunt down swell, the Reo is a performance driven one-trick pony.
Refined to ‘drift’ balanced, even when its lines don’t have any tension, this wave specific kite allows its rider to focus on the sections ahead and never hold back from hitting their line.
LEADING EDGE SWEEP AND STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- Gently sweeping from the centre to its prominent wing tip, the Reo slices through gusts with a smooth and predictable turn radius.
- Low aspect ratio with a deeper than normal profile, the low-end power and general stability is second to none.
- Pulley-less bridle system, developed by Ozone to improve the rider feedback.
- Multiple, colour-coded trim options and connectors.
- High volume valves and one-pump system.
FABRIC & CONSTRUCTION
- Constructed from Teijin Dacron and TechnoForce D2 fabrics, the kite is lighter, stiffer, and stronger. Holding it’s shape firmer in the sky, this transfers to an increased wind range, improved rider feedback and a longer lasting kite.
- Aerodynamically designed scuff protectors and reinforcement on the leading edge, trailing edge and internal bladders.
Complemented by the control system, Ozone's Contact kite bar optimises the performance of their kites by integrating a series of failproof safety systems onto a clean and clutter-free bar design. On top of its 'Megatron' push release, adjustable leash options and soft bar ends, Ozone have upped their game by adding beefy - 500kg lines, a front line swivel and shaped bar grip. Offering up a control bar that comes in 4 different sizes, it serves the safety needs of a beginner whilst still matching the requirements of a pro. The Contact bar is arguably perfect. Read More