High Performance Freeride
- Closed or open cell foil design
- Ultimate low-end performance
- User friendly 'cross-over' charecteristics
- Super stable design
- Sheathed Dyneema bridle lines
- Full ‘flag out’ safety system
Not specifically suited to beginners, freestylers or riders slashing waves or crashing kites often, this kite is pitched as an experienced free-riders dream, with a massive wind range, huge amounts of lift, hang time and low end performance, with a smooth yet direct feel unlike any other foil kite available, the Hyperlink is in a league of its own.
An ideal crossover model as a first foil, it's power will catch most people out, with a 12m Hyperlink we equivalent to a 17m Zephyr
Designed for 'everyday' riders looking for ultimate low end performance. The Hyperlink was developed to bridge the gap between LEI comfort and Foil efficiency. Refined to fly forwards and turn around it's wing tip like a tube kite, whilst retaining performance, but eliminating the inflation, snagging and relaunching issues Foil kites are generally famous for. Delivering vast amounts of smooth power when flat or turning the Hyperlink is hands down the most versatile kite Ozone have ever created.
LEADING EDGE SWEEP & STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- Fairly curved and straight by foil kite standards, the Hyperlink is both stable and powerful through the turn.
- With a medium-high aspect ratio, the Hyperlink is refined for comfortable performance delivering masses of speed, lift and hang time when it's told to.
- Leading edge profile reinforcement battens maintain the kites profile even through wind or angle of attack changes.
- Internal straps distribute load evenly across the entire wing to maintain balance and control.
- Water channels and Velcro flaps allow for easy and automatic water escape.
FABRIC & CONSTRUCTION
- High tenacity, low porosity sail cloth create an extremely strong and lightweight canopy.
- Sheathed Dyneema bridle lines create a strong, easy to maintain and anti-tangle finish.
Complemented by the control system, Ozone's Contact kite bar optimises the performance of their kites by integrating a series of failproof safety systems onto a clean and clutter-free bar design. On top of its 'Megatron' push release, adjustable leash options and soft bar ends, Ozone have upped their game by adding beefy - 500kg lines, a front line swivel and shaped bar grip. Offering up a foil specific foil system complete with reverse launch handle. It serves the safety needs of a beginner whilst still matching the requirements of a pro. The Contact bar is arguably perfect. Read More