- High performance freestyle
- Optional bridle settings / 5th line mode
- Powerful turn radius
- Great pop and slack
- Dedicated freestyle bar
- Smooth and wide wind range
Developed and refined in the V6 version to be even more specialist, the C4 comes with a dedicated freestyle bar and multiple options to fly it in 5 or 4 line, bridle or no bridle, freestyle or freeride mode.
Definitely not a kite for the inexperienced, the C4 needs skilled hands to really bring out the fluid performance it’s become famous for.
Dedicated to the rider who wants to throw the latest high-end moves, the C4 is a kite that delivers maximum freestyle performance. A true C kite design, its arched radius, direct wing-tip control and slim canopy profile deliver a top-end performance which loops well, feels great and explodes towards the edge of the window to offer a healthy dose of post-pop slack.
LEADING EDGE SWEEP & STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- Straight, arched and square, the C4 only moves when it’s told and with massive amounts of aggression when it does so.
- A shallow profile boosts its forward drive to increase post-pop slack and top-end performance.
- Variable pulley-less bridle options.
- No bridle, 5th line option included.
- High volume valves and one-pump system.
FABRIC & CONSTRUCTION
- Constructed from Teijin Dacron and TechnoForce D2 fabrics, the kite is lighter, stiffer, and stronger. Holding its shape firmer in the sky, this transfers to an increased wind range, improved rider feedback and a longer lasting kite.
- Aerodynamically designed scuff protectors and reinforcement on the leading edge, trailing edge and internal bladders.
Specially optimised for freestyle, the C4 shares the same core features as Ozone's flag ship 'Contact bar' but with a greater focus on performance, it features a larger chicken loop, slightly shorter (23m) lines and an included 5th line conversion kit.
Complete with push release, multiple safety line options, 500kg lines and above the bar depower, the C4 bar is a perfect balance of freestyle performance with unhindered safety features. Read More