- Refined to thrive in all conditions and disciplines
- Adjustable bridle to refine freeride / wave / freestyle characteristics
- Great rider feedback
- Adjustable turn radius
- Great pop and slack
- Great drift
- High quality construction
The newest kite in the Ozone fleet, now refined for it's second version, the Enduro was introduced as the most versatile kite Ozone has ever made. Designed to excel in all disciplines, the kites profile and open C design lend itself well to both wave and freestyle riding. With complete rider adjustment on both the leading edge bridle and trailing pigtails, the kite can be tweaked from a high power and pivotal turning wave slasher, to a forward flying, slow turning freestyle monster.
Fresh out of the bag it comes set in the all-round / freeride mode. And whilst the Enduro will be comfortable in the hands of an intermediate cruiser, this is a weapon most appreciated for a rider who’s looking for a kite they can take anywhere, do anything, and never grow out of.
Leading edge sweep & structural design
- With a fairly straight central leading edge, sweeping back as it reaches the wide wing tips, the Enduro benefits from both an aggressively driving canopy and a pivotal turn radius, adjustable through its bridle settings.
- A mid-depth profile lends itself well to all styles of riding, while having a very well balanced wind range.
- The Enduro’s adjustable bridle allows the front lines to be switched from a more central, lift-less and pivotal position to a further back, direct and more aggressive setting.
- Pulley-less bridle system, developed by Ozone to improve the rider feedback.
- High volume valves and one-pump system.
Fabric & Construction
- Constructed from Teijin Dacron and TechnoForce D2 fabrics the kite lighter, stiffer, and stronger. Holding its shape firmer in the sky this transfers to an increased wind range, improved rider feedback and a longer lasting kite.
- Aerodynamically designed scuff protectors and reinforcement on the leading edge, trailing edge and internal bladders.
Complemented by the control system, Ozone's Contact kite bar optimises the performance of their kites by integrating a series of failproof safety systems onto a clean and clutter-free bar design. On top of its 'Megatron' push release, adjustable leash options and soft bar ends, Ozone have upped their game by adding beefy - 500kg lines, a front line swivel and shaped bar grip. Offering up a control bar that comes in 4 different sizes, it serves the safety needs of a beginner whilst still matching the requirements of a pro. The Contact bar is arguably perfect. Read More