High Performance Freeride
- Closed cell foil design
- State of the art technology
- Ultimate low-end performance
- High performance materials
- Super stable design
- Sheathed Dyneema bridle lines
- Full ‘flag out’ safety system
and definitely not for the first timer, but ideal for those riders looking to excel in performance freeriding. It offers incredible speed, hang time and light wind performance, which inflatable kites can’t compete with. Refined in version 3 to deliver more speed and performance without loosing user firendliness, the Chrono is a free-racers dream.
Designed for riders looking to ride snow & water, with previous foil experience or those looking for ultimate light wind performance. The Chrono upped the kitesurfing game using the Paragliding knowhow that only Ozone has, to create a truly versatile foil kite. Aerodynamically exceptional, this water relaunchable foil kite is by no means for everyone
LEADING EDGE SWEEP & STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- Very flat and fairly straight, the Chrono is both stable and smooth whilst slicing through unstable wind.
- Fairly high aspect ratio, the Chrono is refined for performance and so has a rapid speed and lift, with a massive level of float and hang time.
- Leading edge profile reinforcement battens maintain the kites profile even through wind or angle of attack changes.
- Internal straps distribute load evenly across the entire wing to maintain balance and control.
- Water channels and Velcro flaps allow for easy and automatic water escape.
FABRIC & CONSTRUCTION
- High tenacity, low porosity sail cloth create an extremely strong and lightweight canopy.
- Sheathed Dyneema bridle lines create a strong, easy to maintain and anti-tangle finish.
Complemented by the control system, Ozone's Contact kite bar optimises the performance of their kites by integrating a series of failproof safety systems onto a clean and clutter-free bar design. On top of its 'Megatron' push release, adjustable leash options and soft bar ends, Ozone have upped their game by adding beefy - 500kg lines, a front line swivel and shaped bar grip. Offering up a foil specific foil system complete with reverse launch handle. It serves the safety needs of a beginner whilst still matching the requirements of a pro. The Contact bar is arguably perfect. Read More