- Fiberglass, Kevlar and carbon construction
- Lightweight and durable
- Minimal flex
- Ultimate comfort and support
- Rigid, zero compression design
- Minimal harness rise or twist
- Spreader bar included (choice of design)
Its precision fitted armour shell not only locks the harness in place, but spreads the load across its rigidly moulded shell to ensure that the harness won't deform, compress or make riding uncomfortable. Coming complete with a spreader bar, Ride Engine offer a choice of a fixed hook or sliding system to suit the needs of all freeride, wave or freestyle riders.
The Team series harness is designed to fit the needs and withstand the abuse of pro riders. Constructed using a mix of fiberglass, Kevlar and carbon, it's a perfect balance of weight, strength and flex, offering the ultimate level of support and revolutionary technology that Ride Engine harnesses have brought to kiteboarding in a performance focused build.
FABRIC & CONSTRUCTION
- Fibreglass, Kevlar and carbon construction is super strong, incredibly durable and offers the ultimate balance of weight, stiffness and durability.
- It’s ‘armour shell’ design distributes load evenly across its rigid design to completely eliminate deforming, buckling or pinching.
- Modelled from hundreds of custom body moulds, its precision fit shell contours the riders back for a precision ergonomic fit.
- The ‘lumber lock’ shape locks the harness in place and minimalises sliding up and unwanted twisting.
- Due to its extra level of support, the ride engine harness has been scaled down to decrease weight and bulk, increasing mobility.
- The Speed-loop closure system is quick, durable and lightweight, offering a simple and problem free solution.
- Fusion foam is lined around the entire interior of the harness to aid hold and comfort by confirming to the riders body shape.
Complementing the harness, Ride Engine offer a series of spreader bar options to suit individual riders needs:
- The metal hook is a standard attachment system, proven suitable for all styles of hooked and unhooked riding.
- The slider system has been developed to increase rider mobility by allowing the chicken loop to slide from hip-to-hip as the rider twists whilst wave or hooked in freeriding.
- A development of the metal slider, shaped from carbon fibre, this model is an ultra weight design which offers maximum mobility with high-end performance.