- Performance surf design
- Thruster set up
- Lively and snappy
- Strong EPS and PVC core construction
- Tough oak finish
- Full deck pad
- Optional foot straps included
Based on a proven surfboard shape the Rakau 6’0 is a dedicated medium – big wave charger, beefed up in construction to handle the everyday abuse of a kiter who still wants to boost some air. A fairly skinny ‘gun’ style shape, it handles speed well, snaps an aggressive turn and isn’t afraid to break free when told to do so. Excelling in larger surf, the Rakau 6’0 likes speed and well placed rider positioning to deliver an aggressive level of performance, which high-end riders look for.
OUTLINE, SHAPE & ROCKER
- Relatively narrow with a prominent outline, it is fast and lively.
- Its rounded tail handles speed very well and grips tightly through a turn.
- With a medium to high level of rocker, the board glides over chop, drops in confidently and snaps around a turn, so long as the rider positioning is right.
- Thruster fin configuration to deliver a driving turn and loose feel.
- Full deck pad comes pre fitted.
- EPS and Paulowina wood stringer core creates great base durability.
- PVC, oak veneer and glass deck provide a solid finish.
- Future fin inserts for ease and durability.
SURF STRAP SET
Designed to be flexible, lightweight and easy to adjust, the simple strap set screws on an off the deck with ease. Offering the rider a fixed attachment to the board, they’re durable, easy to get in/out of and are designed to suit bare and booted feet.