- All-round surf performance
- Optional quad / thruster set up
- Smooth and stable
- Strong EPS & PVC core construction
- Tough oak finish
- Full deck pad
- Optional foot straps included
Based on a proven surfboard shape, the Rakau is a dedicated wave charger, beefed up in construction to handle the everyday abuse of a kiter who still wants to boost some air. A fairly wide ‘fish’ style shape, it quickly gets up to speed and pivots a turn fast, whilst staying stable throughout. Lending itself perfectly to smaller waves, this is a board that’s ideal for all levels of rider, cruising or smashing everyday swell however they like.
OUTLINE, SHAPE & ROCKER
- Wide in the centre with a prominent outline, it has a stable feel with a predictable character.
- Its swallowtail handles speed well and grips tightly through a turn.
- With medium level of rocker the board rides well in most conditions and handles small to average sized swell comfortably.
- Optional thruster or quad fin configuration offers the option between a faster and grippier board, or a snappy loser one.
- Full deck pad comes pre-fitted.
- EPS and Paulowina wood stringer core creates great base durability.
- PVC, oak veneer and glass deck provide a solid finish.
- Future fin inserts for ease and durability.
SURF STRAP SET
Designed to be flexible, lightweight and easy to adjust, the simple strap set screws on and off the deck with ease. Offering the rider a fixed attachment to the board, they’re durable, easy to get in/out of and are designed to suit bare and booted feet.