Light Wind Freestyle
- Light wind performance
- Stiff and responsive feel
- Low speed pop
- Double concave base
- Smooth carving
- Reinforced full wood core
Designed to perform in light winds, the Patrol’s surface area and rocker line help to get going with minimal power, whilst its outline and stiffness retain an aggressive feel to make gentle breezes fun.
Easy to ride thanks to its size and simple double concave base, the Patrol shoots upwind, carves effortlessly, lands softly and turns unrideable days into mellow fun days.
OUTLINE, ROCKER & FLEX
- A low to mid level of flex creates great energy transfer and rider feedback.
- Its minimal flat rocker helps the board accelerate quickly, even when underpowered.
- The fairly straight centre outline helps the board track well, whilst its tip curve help to snap turns even at slow speeds.
- A double concave helps the board accelerate, reduce drag and hold a predictive grip.
- Traction strap and pad set & fins included.
- Reinforced fiberglass and Paulownia wood core creates a strong and responsive flex pattern.
- Internal carbon reinforcement panels increase strength and flex rebound.
TRACTION PAD & STRAP SET
Complemented by its straps and pads, Axis's Traction system is a 2-part set with an integrating base plate and strap kit. Constructed of variable density EVA foam sitting on a formed plastic base, the pads offer complete comfort and grip through their shaped impact absorption and multiple stance options. Linking firmly to the straps, the traction set offers an easy to adjust design with a wide size range and mid-level of flex to suit all foot shapes and riding styles.