- Progressive freeride design
- Great power handling
- Mildly aggressive pop and carve
- Smooth all round performance
- Double concave base
- High Quality construction and finish
Developed to suit all levels of rider, the Ozone Code is shaped for comfort and control. With a noticeable double concave base and significant outline curve, the Code feels lively underfoot, driving upwind, carving through turns and delivering amazing stability landing after jumps.
It's a great go everywhere, do everything board which performs well in all conditions and riding styles. Not the softest 'first ride', it's a progression board not easily grown out of.
The first board released in Ozone's new board range, their in-house construction is of a noticeably high quality, made with a Paulownia wood core, ABS side walls and A-grade stainless steel inserts. Coming with G10 fins, EVA pads and shaped with recessed grab rails Ozone have stayed true to their high quality equipment ethos.
OUTLINE, ROCKER & FLEX
- A mid level of flex soaks up chop whilst still delivering a sharp and responsive feel.
- Its rocker has a fairly consistent curve from centre to tip, creating a smoothly aggressive board with great pop and power resistance when it’s wanted.
- With noticeable outline curve, the board stays lively underfoot, wanting to carve and be played with, staying forgiving through edge changes.
- Double concave base helps tracking, grip and water dispersion on landing.
- 3D deck shape improves overall flex and strength.
- High quality strap, pad and fin set included.
- Fiberglass and Paulownia wood core creates a smooth flex and great durability.
- ABS plastic rail improves durability and flex.
Ozone PAD & STRAP SET
Complemented by its straps and pads, Ozone's simple to build EVA system is a 2-part set with a base plate and strap kit. Constructed on shaped EVA foam sitting on a plastic base, the pads offer excellent comfort and grip through their shaped impact absorption and multiple stance options. Linking firmly to the straps, the Ozone set offers a lightweight and easy to adjust design, with a wide size range to suit all foot shapes and riding styles.