- Versatile wave / strapless freestyle
- Super stable
- Recessed deck
- 3 fin thruster
- Strong PVC & wood construction
- Full deck pad
A totally unique design, the New Wave is focused on fun, ease and strength. Constructed similarly to a twin tip, its wood, PVC and glass construction makes it one of the strongest and most flexible decks available, whilst its flat rocker and recessed deck create an easy ride and feel, experienced strapped or strapless.
Perfect as a first time surfboard or a dedicated strapless freestyle weapon, the New Wave gets going in light wind, handles small waves with ease, pops off the water well and makes directional board riding fun for everyone.
OUTLINE, SHAPE & ROCKER
- Wide in the centre with a prominent outline, it has a stable feel with a lively character.
- Its squash tail handles speed well and breaks free easily.
- With a relatively flat rocker the board rides well underpowered and gets up to speed quickly and comfortably.
- Uniquely flexible, it soaks up chop and heavy landings.
- Thruster fin configuration provides a snappy and loose feel fins included.
- Recessed deck gives a better foot feel and board long hand grip
- PVC, fiberglass and Paulowina wood core creates incredible durability.
- Future fin inserts for ease and durability.