Pinnacle Technology Freestyle
- Aggressive freestyle performance
- Full carbon construction
- Lively and lightweight
- Stiff and responsive feel
- Explosive pop
- Deep base channels
Designed to offer the pinnacle of performance, the Limited shares the same responsive shape as the Vanguard. But, with a boosted construction, it utilises 100% biaxial and unidirectional carbon around a Paulownia wood core to create a lighter and stiffer feel, which translates into a super quick and responsive ride. With deep base channels and high volume rails to keep it smooth and grippy, the Limited is a board that was designed for pros but appreciated by everyone.
OUTLINE, ROCKER & FLEX
- A low level of flex creates ultimate energy transfer and rider feedback.
- Its rocker’s short, flat midsection which leads into a higher tip curve offers a high speed board which snaps an aggressive and progressive cut when building tension for jumps.
- The mid to high-level of outline makes the board lively under foot and always ready to cut a new edge.
- Deep base channels and tip-to-tip spine enhance tracking and grip.
- FAT ABS rail boosts strength, stiffness and smoothness.
- Traction+ strap, pad and fin set included.
- 100% carbon wrapped Paulownia wood creates a strong, light and very responsive flex pattern.
- Internal carbon reinforcement panels increase strength and flex rebound.
TRACTION+ PAD & STRAP SET
Complemented by its straps and pads, Axis's Traction+ system is a high-end, 2-part set with an integrating base plate and strap kit. Constructed of variable density EVA foam sitting on a formed plastic base, the pads offer complete comfort and grip through their shaped impact absorption and multiple stance options. Linking firmly to the straps, the Traction+ set offers a high level of hold and support through a series of custom fitting Velcro straps which lock down the stiff and supportive neoprene covered webbing top section. Fitting a wide range of foot shapes the Traction+ is as supportive as straps get.