- Fun and forgiving freeride design
- Easy upwind riding
- Soft and smooth flex pattern
- Full wood core
- Adjustable footstraps
- G10 fins
Focused on ease, the Liberty offers a soft and forgiving ride, slicing through chop and charging upwind effortlessly. Not comprising on quality, its full wood core and quality foot strap set, handles jumps and carving turns with ease, soaking up landings and griping tight through the turns. The Liberty is designed for first time riders but developed to enhance the speed of progression.
OUTLINE, ROCKER & FLEX
- A high level of flex soaks up chop and makes for a comfortable and smooth ride.
- A fairly flat rocker keeps the board level, getting it up to speed quickly and keeping it there, even through unwanted wind or rider changes.
- With a parallel central outline and curved at the tips, the board tracks in a straight line well, stays forgiving through edge changes and feels lovely when leant back carving on the back foot.
- Brightly coloured G10 fins for a strong and easy to find finish.
- Traction strap, pad and fin set included.
- Fiberglass and Paulownia wood core creates a smooth flex and great durability.
- ABS plastic rail improves durability and flex.
TRACTION PAD & STRAP SET
Complemented by its straps and pads, Axis's Traction system is a 2-part set with an integrating base plate and strap kit. Constructed from variable density EVA foam sitting on a formed plastic base, the pads offer complete comfort and grip through their shaped impact absorption and multiple stance options. Linking firmly to the straps, the traction set offers an easy to adjust design, with a wide size range and mid level of flex to suit all foot shapes and riding styles.