Performance Surf (Strapless)
- All-round surf performance
- Dedicated strapless design
- Quad fin set up
- Smooth and stable
- Hand made epoxy finish
- Lightweight construction
A fairly wide ‘fish’ style shape, it quickly gets up to speed and pivots a turn fast whilst staying stable throughout. Lending itself perfectly to smaller waves this is a board that will deliver massive performance to the rider that treats it with love and handles it with talent.
Based on a proven surfboard shape, the Kapua is a dedicated strapless wave weapon, A lightweight epoxy board with carbon reinforcement, this is a board that is dedicated to finding a line through sections, and is constructed for ultimate performance accordingly. Made for the true surfer, straps aren’t an option, but a quality and true surfboard feel is guaranteed.
OUTLINE, SHAPE & ROCKER
- Wide in the centre with a prominent outline, it has a stable feel with a predictable character.
- Its swallowtail handles speed well and grips tightly through a turn.
- With a medium level of rocker, the board rides well in most conditions and handles small to average sized swell, comfortably.
- Quad fin configuration provides a fast and grippy feel
- Underfoot carbon support.
- Unique hand laid coloured epoxy.
- Ultra light ‘Innegra’ core and Paulownia wood stringer.
- Epoxy resin finish.
- Future fin inserts for ease and durability.