- Progressive freeride design
- Great power handling
- Mildly aggressive feel
- Smooth all round performance
- Good pop
- Full wood core
Developed to suit all levels of rider, the Division is the perfect go everywhere, do everything board. With a great balance between smooth riding and aggressive performance, it performs equally well on the feet of a newbie as it does on a pro. With great power holding, solid pop and a forgivingly smooth edge-to-edge feel, it’s a stable everyday board that won’t be grown out of.
OUTLINE, ROCKER & FLEX
- A mid level of flex soaks up chop whilst still delivering a sharp and responsive feel.
- Its rocker has a fairly flat midsection and curved tips to create a fast feeling board, easy to get up to speed, with great pop and power resistance when it’s wanted.
- With a parallel central outline and curved at the tips, the board tracks upwind in a straight line well, stays forgiving through edge changes and likes aggressive rider input to create high levels of pop.
- Base channels help tracking and grip.
- 3D deck shape improves overall flex and strength.
- Traction strap, pad and fin set included.
- Fiberglass and Paulownia wood core creates a smooth flex and great durability.
- ABS plastic rail improves durability and flex.
TRACTION PAD & STRAP SET
Complemented by its straps and pads, Axis's Traction system is a 2-part set with an integrating base plate and strap kit. Constructed from variable density EVA foam sitting on a formed plastic base, the pads offer complete comfort and grip through their shaped impact absorption and multiple stance options. Linking firmly to the straps, the traction set offers an easy to adjust design, with a wide size range and mid level of flex to suit all foot shapes and riding styles.