- Aggressive wakestyle performance
- Stiff and responsive feel
- Explosive pop
- Base channels
- P-tex base
- Solid construction
Stiff, curved and aggressive, the Billy is a board that will only be appreciated by a rider with both the finesse and aggression involved in wakestyle riding. For that person, it delivers ridiculous amounts of pop, and control, whilst finding an amazing balance between being loose and grippy, solid and lively. Incredibly smooth, for the right rider, the Billy guarantees to bring a smile.
The pro model board of Billy Parker, the Billy is a dedicated wakestyle deck that excels at kite-low, park and pop style tricks. Built to take a beating, its thick Paulownia wood core has been double reinforced to handle the hardest of landings and abuse, whilst its base is P-tex coated to withstand seasons worth of park feature shredding or ghetto built jibbing.
OUTLINE, ROCKER & FLEX
- A low level of flex creates ultimate energy transfer and rider feedback.
- Its high rocker creates a lively, snappy and still forgiving feel which lends it to aggressive popping and fast landings.
- The high level of outline makes the board lively under foot and always ready to initiate a new cut.
- Deep tip-to-tip base channels enhance tracking, grip and make it ride well with or without fins.
- High volume ABS rail boosts strength, stiffness and smoothness.
- 18mm G10 fins included.
- Double reinforced fiberglass and Paulowina wood core creates a strong, stiff and responsive flex pattern.
- Internal carbon reinforcement panels increase strength and flex rebound.